Friday 8 May 2015

Downstairs Timber Floors Laid!

Drove past the house last night to see some minor progress made. The timber floors are down!

Photo is not the greatest as it was take through the front door window.

They still have to paint the stair case and the plaster wall under it hasn't even had its base coat yet! Better not get any paint on my floor.

Some other random photos.


A drain thats way to low to the ground compared to the height of other downpipe heights.


Some random termite guard stuff thats been laid around the house. in some areas its fully exposed, it others buried. 


Haven't reported this yet, but its going to be a shitstorm when i do. My gutter is hitting next doors gutter. Which means my house is partly built over the boundary line. 


Scratched and partly dislodged downpipe.


Just got to keep telling myself it will all get sorted. My Independent Inspector is going to have a field day.

No comments:

Post a Comment