Wednesday 12 November 2014

Slab

As you might have guessed from the title - our slab was poured today! Boy does it look huge! Got a call at 9am to let me know that it was being poured and after today we have a new site supervisor who will be seeing us throughout the rest of the build.

Below are a few photos that i took tonight when I went to the site. I only really have one concern regarding the pipe holding up the metre box being exposed through the side of the slab - I've emailed our inspector to see if it is something I should bring to the attention of Porter Davis or not. When we do our Frame inspection our slab will also be looked over.

Our Garage:

Front Porch:

Exposed metre box pipe:

Alfresco:

Looks like two different lots of concrete has been laid and one has dried before the other was laid:






No comments:

Post a Comment