Sunday 24 August 2014

Contract all final!

We finally have got our designed approved & have all our finally drawings! They have changed all our first floor windows to awnings with no cost to us. Yay finally we didn't have to pay for something!

Ryan likes to keep updated on the Homes One forum and found that the colour we chose for our cabinets in our kitchen and bathrooms had been discontinued. I contacted our BC who had just got back from leave who confirmed that it had been. This meant another trip to Porter Davis's World of Style to chose a new colour.

I had a look online before we went and I had a pretty good idea of two colours that I wanted to look at. We compared a colour that was slightly dark than the original colour and then a pattern that has grey tones instead of the brown. I've decided to go with the grey tones as most of our colours are grey, black and white. I'm quite glad that the originally colour was discontinued as I think the new colour will work better. As they as everything happens for a reason. :)

 This is the new colour for the island bench, over head & bathroom cupboards (its a lot lighter & greyer than the picture shows):


Some other great news - we have surveying pegs on our block! This means that all things should be a go a head for the first week of September. Its been a long time coming and I just can't wait to see it built!!



No comments:

Post a Comment